Government Code
Section 70632

The clerk of the court shall charge a reasonable fee for handling funds held in trust for non-court parties or entities. The amount of the fee for handling the funds shall be based on rules adopted by, or guidelines and policies authorized by, the Judicial Council under subdivision (a) of Section 77206. This fee shall be deposited into the Trial Court Trust Fund.

  • Bluebook